The best homemade the healthiest banana bread?
To make banana bread with almonds and dry fruit that tastes this good, I must have apple puree.
And the recipe for the simplest homemade apple puree you can get HERE
- 3 šolje brašna od celog zrna pšenice (ili 1,5 šolja brašna od celog zrna pšenice + 1/2 šolje ražanog brašna)
- 2 kašičice sode bikarbone
- 1/2 kašičice muskatnog oraščića
- 1 kašičica cimeta
- 1/2 kašičice soli
- 2 kašike meda (dodati po potrebi još)
- 1/2 šolje kokosovog ulja (zamena 1/3 maslinovog ulja)
- 1/2 šolje pirea od jabuka
- 4 jajeta
- 1 kašičica ekstrakta vanile
- 5-6 prezrelih banana
- 1 šolja seckanih badema (ili nekog drugog koštunjavog voća)
- 1/2 šolje suvog voća (po izboru)
- Dok pripremate sve sastojke zagrejte rernu na 170°C.
- U dve zasebne posude razdvijite mokre i suve sastojke i dobro ih sjedinite.
- Znači u jednoj posudi sjediniti brašno (možete a koristite kombinaciju brašna od celog zrna pšenice i ražano brašno), sodu bikarbonu, muskatni orah, cimet, so i bedeme (ili neko drugo koštunjavo voće).
- Koštunjavo voće (bademe, lešnike, šta god imate) malo tostirate na zagrejanom tiganju pre nego što ga ubacite u smesu sa brašnom.
- U drugu posudu sjedinite jaja, kokosovo ulje, med, ekstrakt vanile, izgnječene banane, sos ili pire od jabuke, kokosovo ulje i suvo voće.
- Zatim sjedinite sve mokre i sve suve sastojke u jednu smesu i dobro promešate.
- Namažite kalup puterom i obložite papirom.
- Sipajte dobijenu smesu i pecite na 170°C sat vremena. Odnosno dok čačkalica koju ste zaboli u hleb kao proveru pečenosti ne bude suva prilikom izvlačenja iz hleba.
- Poslednjih dvadesetak minuta prekrite hleb sa bademima i suvim voćem aluminijumskom folijom i vratite u rernu da se dopeče.
- Kada je hleb gotov, ostavite ga da se prohladi. Nakon toga možete ga čuvati u frižideru nekoliko dana i biti obezbeđeni za svoj najzdraviji doručak.
Have you ever had a chance to try any bread with dry fruit and nuts? For me, it’s not just any bread.
For me, it’s a real dessert. I am capable of eating an entire loaf of bread with almonds and dry fruit (for example with cranberry) for one meal.
However, it’s a real shame not to try this banana bread, especially since it can be so easily made at home.
Important notes for banana bread with almonds and dry fruit?
Bread with almonds and dry fruit belongs to a group of healthier kinds of breads, which everyone who knows how to eat healthy would recommend.
The secret ingredient to this bread is overripe bananas. Yes, if you have bananas that went dark you can use them for this generous recipe.
Another good thing about this recipe is that you can use walnuts or any other nuts instead of almonds. Or you can put all the remaining almonds, hazelnuts, and walnuts you have in your house, but not enough for some other cake or pastry.
Also…bananas are the source of protein, but you can add to this source some other powder proteins. Of course, those you can buy in a store that sells healthy food or in better-equipped supermarkets. For example coconut protein…you have flax protein as well…
We will use honey or maple syrup instead of sugar.
How is banana bread with almonds and dry fruit made?
The main ingredients are flour, baking soda, muscat walnut, cinnamon, salt, honey, coconut oil, apple puree, eggs, vanilla extract, bananas and any kind of nuts. In my case, I used almonds the most.
First, divide wet and dry ingredients in two bowls.
So, in one bowl mix in flour (you can use the combination of wholegrain and rye flour), baking soda, muscat walnut, cinnamon, salt and almonds (or some other nut).
Nuts (almonds, hazelnuts, whatever you have) toast a bit on a warm pan before you put them in the mixture with flour.
In the other bowl mix in eggs, coconut oil, honey, vanilla extract, squashed bananas, apple puree or sauce, coconut oil and dry fruit.
You can use olive oil instead of coconut oil….
Then mix all the wet and dry ingredients into one mixture and stir them well.
Grease the mould with butter and spread the paper.
Pour in the mixture and bake at 170°C for one hour. That is until the toothpick you put in the bread to test if it is baked is dry when you pull it out.
For the last twenty minutes cover the bread with almonds and dry fruit with aluminum foil and put back into the oven so that it can bake fully.
Aluminium foil will protect the bread so that it doesn’t get burned on the surface.
Once the bread is done, leave it to cool. After that, you can keep it in the fridge for a couple of days and have the healthiest breakfast.
What to say…crispy and healthy…and it melts in the mouth 🙂