Peaches muscat wine recipe easy and quick preparation
Muscat or drunk peaches
This is how I like to name this peach cake depending on the situation :).
- 0,75l Krokan (wine)
- 1 kg of peaches
- 500 gr of mascarpone cheese
- 1 vanilla pod (or two vanilla flavour spoons)
- 4-5 eggs
- 250 gr of sugar
- Separate egg whites and yolks.
- Whisk eggs whites into a stiff peak with 125 gr of sugar, and yolks with the remaining sugar in which you have to add one vanilla pod (or two vanilla flavour spoons).
- In the whisked yolk gradually add mascarpone cheese and stir manually.
- Once you get a smooth mixture add whisked egg whites and mix them all together manually.
- Then put the mixture into the fridge and leave it be for 3 hours.
- Clean the peaches, remove the pits, and cut them into 1/4. Cover with wine and leave them in the fridge so that they can soak up the wine.
- Put the peaches into wide glasses, cover them with cream and decorate with grated chocolate and mint leaves.
I really do not remember doing something faster recently and eating something as yummy … So this time, we all licked our glasses and spoons clean 🙂
Somehow, I went through the entire year thinking that I have to make a dessert with peaches…The time has finally come … I caught this year’s last peaches.
As far as I can see, there are still some autumns peaches, which are a little bit harder … but actually, those are the ones you need for this creamy dessert.
How to make this delicious peaches muscat wine recipe?
The main ingredients are peaches and Krokan wine (as a substitute you can use Moscato Italian wine). The peaches should be a bit harder because you should cover them with wine and leave them be for 3-4 hours. They need to stay solid and not fall apart. They are from the fresh market, local production.
I washed them, removed the pits and cut in 1/4. I put everything in a large bowl and covered it with Krokan wine.
Then I put it in the fridge for about 4h…the longer you wait the better… because the peaches will soak up the wine better 🙂
Eggs should be at room temperature and whipped separately. I whisked the yolks with the remaining half of measured sugar and at the end, I added vanilla beans. And I whisked egg whites with the other half of sugar, too.
It is very important to divide the whites from the yolks so that even the smallest part of the yolk doesn’t fall into the egg whites … Because if it does, you will not be able to whisk egg whites well enough.
Now let me get back to the egg yolks…. I gradually added mascarpone cheese to the whisked egg yolks and mix them together manually. You can also use a mixer but put the speed on very low.
When I got a smooth mass of yolks and mascarpone cheese, with no lumps … I manually added whisked egg whites.
After that, I put the creamy filling in the fridge to rest for at least 3 hours.
Since the worst thing is to wait for time to pass …Having waited long enough I ran to the fridge to take my reward. And the reward was this delicious peaches muscat wine dessert.
How to serve it?
This peaches muscat wine dessert can be served in a jar or a bigger rustic glass – that’s what I used … The wider the better, so you don’t have to go for another round 🙂
On top of it, I put this vanilla cream and grated chocolate and mint leaves.
I will not bother you anymore … now you have to enjoy every bit of this wonderful peaches muscat wine recipe
This is an ideal dessert for a party with a couple of friends together with this salty finger food recipe with creamy cheese.