How to make molds for chocolate praline?
Molds chocolate praline
I thought make molds chocolate praline was more than difficult before I tried to make it. If you follow my steps, you’ll have a tasteful dessert on your table in no time. You can download the recipe here.
Necessary material for molding the chocolate:
- Black chocolate for mold
- Icing bag
- Praline frosting
- Painting brush
- Flat spatula for cookies if necessary
- Baking paper
- Make praline frosting following a chosen recipe.
- Melt chocolate on steam.
- Pour chocolate in the mold and turn it upside down so that the excess of it comes out.
- Spread chocolate over the mold edges and leave it to cool off (15minutes).
- Pour the frosting.
- Flatten it down with a baking spatula if necessary.
- Use baking paper to protect and put it in the fridge for 3 minutes so that the chocolate firms in the mold.
- Pull pralines out by turning molds upside down.
Pour melted chocolate in the mold with a teaspoon.
Then use a brush to spread it over the edges.
It should look like this:
Fill in all the molds.
Then, turn it upside down on waxed or baking paper.
Put frosting on.
And get this.
Protect it with paper and put in fridge after that, so that you can put the dessert out of the mold without difficulty.
You can do this with any type of mold.
When you pull it out, it should look like this.
And you can use any filling you like, for example like this: