Skiing trip to Livigno ski resort is the most thorough skiing experience I have ever had. It is almost impossible to find a trip of a similar content anywhere in Europe, and I have visited some of the world’s best-known ski resorts. I have spent 7 years skiing there. I’ve been there with my kids, […]
Tag Archives | winter
How to get to Val Gardena? Val Gardena Val Gardena Valley (the northwest Dolomites, south Tyrol) consists of three villages: Ortisei (at 1236 m), St. Christina (1428m) and Selva (1563) ORTISEI Ortisei is the biggest village and, personally, I like it best. Architecture bears some resemblance to Disneyland, with its colorful buildings. You can get […]
My name is Suzana, and I’m really glad you’re here! I love trying out new things I discover on my journeys. I’ve started my blog so that I could share my passion for cooking, travelling and searching for the new flavours with you. I would like if we could exchange our experiences and ideas we have when preparing various delicious meals. That way, we can learn from each other. So, let’s cook together! ♥♥♥
- Sicily Palermo and Monreale, and the rest of the northern part
- Visit Sicily South Valley of Temples, Agrigento and Piazza Armerina my experiences
- Trip to Sicily eastern and southeastern part review
- How to go round Venice and make the best photos ever?
- Necessary conditions to experience Nassfeld ski slopes in the best way?