I don’t know if the others who visited the Beogourmet Wine Festival on the first day noticed that it was raining just like the last year. Well, I did, and this time I had to carry both my umbrella and a camera at the same time. If I can also add, this year’s Beogourmet Wine […]
Tag Archives | wine festival
My name is Suzana, and I’m really glad you’re here! I love trying out new things I discover on my journeys. I’ve started my blog so that I could share my passion for cooking, travelling and searching for the new flavours with you. I would like if we could exchange our experiences and ideas we have when preparing various delicious meals. That way, we can learn from each other. So, let’s cook together! ♥♥♥
- Visit Sicily South Valley of Temples, Agrigento and Piazza Armerina my experiences
- Trip to Sicily eastern and southeastern part review
- How to go round Venice and make the best photos ever?
- Necessary conditions to experience Nassfeld ski slopes in the best way?
- Test yourself is the Nassfeld ski resort made just for you?