Serbia travel guide Where is Taor’s springs? Have you ever heard of Taor’s springs? Maybe not, until this Serbia travel guide. But we’ve all probably seen it in various brochures about untapped Balkan nature, as one of the pictures of wild Serbian nature. Taor’s springs is located in Valjevo region. More precisely, it is on […]
Tag Archives | wild nature
My name is Suzana, and I’m really glad you’re here! I love trying out new things I discover on my journeys. I’ve started my blog so that I could share my passion for cooking, travelling and searching for the new flavours with you. I would like if we could exchange our experiences and ideas we have when preparing various delicious meals. That way, we can learn from each other. So, let’s cook together! ♥♥♥
- Visit Sicily South Valley of Temples, Agrigento and Piazza Armerina my experiences
- Trip to Sicily eastern and southeastern part review
- How to go round Venice and make the best photos ever?
- Necessary conditions to experience Nassfeld ski slopes in the best way?
- Test yourself is the Nassfeld ski resort made just for you?