Fellow members and those who will become ones We members of the summer holiday fan group have mastered these things, and if there are any new members let them find out the whole Lefkada story through these posts: What is the fastest way to get to Lefkada? Where to stay and which beaches are there? […]
Tag Archives | what to eat in greece
In general, I don’t have a problem with Greek food when I am on vacation there. There is nothing I don’t like to eat, nothing to avoid nor make some health consequences. Unfortunately, I love everything about Greek food and sometimes that “EVERYTHING” means that I’m not leaving the gym for the whole day afterwards. […]
My name is Suzana, and I’m really glad you’re here! I love trying out new things I discover on my journeys. I’ve started my blog so that I could share my passion for cooking, travelling and searching for the new flavours with you. I would like if we could exchange our experiences and ideas we have when preparing various delicious meals. That way, we can learn from each other. So, let’s cook together! ♥♥♥
- Visit Sicily South Valley of Temples, Agrigento and Piazza Armerina my experiences
- Trip to Sicily eastern and southeastern part review
- How to go round Venice and make the best photos ever?
- Necessary conditions to experience Nassfeld ski slopes in the best way?
- Test yourself is the Nassfeld ski resort made just for you?