Savoury trips present world’s wackiest food One of the best things about traveling the world is the opportunity to try a wealth of different cuisines. With that being said, you’re guaranteed to discover some dishes that aren’t for the faint hearted. Here are just some of the foods that may prove to be an edible […]
Tag Archives | wackiest foods
My name is Suzana, and I’m really glad you’re here! I love trying out new things I discover on my journeys. I’ve started my blog so that I could share my passion for cooking, travelling and searching for the new flavours with you. I would like if we could exchange our experiences and ideas we have when preparing various delicious meals. That way, we can learn from each other. So, let’s cook together! ♥♥♥
- Sicily Palermo and Monreale, and the rest of the northern part
- Visit Sicily South Valley of Temples, Agrigento and Piazza Armerina my experiences
- Trip to Sicily eastern and southeastern part review
- How to go round Venice and make the best photos ever?
- Necessary conditions to experience Nassfeld ski slopes in the best way?