Venice trip, the second time around If there is a trip anyone should make at least once in their lives, it is the trip to Venice. For me, it’s a unique city in every sense, both historically and because its main and most important access is via water. But we have already told all those […]
Tag Archives | Venice travel guide
Venice is one of the most beautiful cities on Unesco’s world heritage sites list. So it’s a “must do trip”. Should you just make a quick trip to Venice or something more than that? For me, Venice is a city where I can always find some sort of inspiration. Whether it is for means […]
My name is Suzana, and I’m really glad you’re here! I love trying out new things I discover on my journeys. I’ve started my blog so that I could share my passion for cooking, travelling and searching for the new flavours with you. I would like if we could exchange our experiences and ideas we have when preparing various delicious meals. That way, we can learn from each other. So, let’s cook together! ♥♥♥
- Sicily Palermo and Monreale, and the rest of the northern part
- Visit Sicily South Valley of Temples, Agrigento and Piazza Armerina my experiences
- Trip to Sicily eastern and southeastern part review
- How to go round Venice and make the best photos ever?
- Necessary conditions to experience Nassfeld ski slopes in the best way?