Venice trip, the second time around If there is a trip anyone should make at least once in their lives, it is the trip to Venice. For me, it’s a unique city in every sense, both historically and because its main and most important access is via water. But we have already told all those […]
Tag Archives | Venice last minute
My name is Suzana, and I’m really glad you’re here! I love trying out new things I discover on my journeys. I’ve started my blog so that I could share my passion for cooking, travelling and searching for the new flavours with you. I would like if we could exchange our experiences and ideas we have when preparing various delicious meals. That way, we can learn from each other. So, let’s cook together! ♥♥♥
- Cooking school top 5 important things that you will learn
- What is, how to use and how healthy is black garlic?
- How to choose good olive oil in the heap of offered?
- Sicily Palermo and Monreale, and the rest of the northern part
- Visit Sicily South Valley of Temples, Agrigento and Piazza Armerina my experiences