First impressions from climbing in Italy Unfortunately, I skipped cross-country skiing this year, although the trails were magnificent and a large number of people were there (only in Alpe di Suise, there were 80km trail for ambitious skiers). Instead, I went on hiking, as climbing the mountain and acquiring a new experience. What to say […]
Tag Archives | val gardena
Why to go skiing in Val Gardena? Skiing regions might be roughly divided into two parts: Sella Ronda (separate ski pass), also known as the skiing paradise, 6 hours of skiing, a circular route around the Sella massive (in both directions). Sella Ronda must be planned well so that on your way back you aren’t late for […]
My name is Suzana, and I’m really glad you’re here! I love trying out new things I discover on my journeys. I’ve started my blog so that I could share my passion for cooking, travelling and searching for the new flavours with you. I would like if we could exchange our experiences and ideas we have when preparing various delicious meals. That way, we can learn from each other. So, let’s cook together! ♥♥♥
- Sicily Palermo and Monreale, and the rest of the northern part
- Visit Sicily South Valley of Temples, Agrigento and Piazza Armerina my experiences
- Trip to Sicily eastern and southeastern part review
- How to go round Venice and make the best photos ever?
- Necessary conditions to experience Nassfeld ski slopes in the best way?