3 passions and 1 trip The trip to South Burgundy was, so to say, for my soul. It was a very extraordinary and relaxed vacation you can only wish for in your life. No stress, no rush, panic, yelling or politics. When you merge your three loves: Love for travelling Plus Love for food and […]
Tag Archives | travelling
My name is Suzana, and I’m really glad you’re here! I love trying out new things I discover on my journeys. I’ve started my blog so that I could share my passion for cooking, travelling and searching for the new flavours with you. I would like if we could exchange our experiences and ideas we have when preparing various delicious meals. That way, we can learn from each other. So, let’s cook together! ♥♥♥
- Sicily Palermo and Monreale, and the rest of the northern part
- Visit Sicily South Valley of Temples, Agrigento and Piazza Armerina my experiences
- Trip to Sicily eastern and southeastern part review
- How to go round Venice and make the best photos ever?
- Necessary conditions to experience Nassfeld ski slopes in the best way?