Have you ever been to Ljubljana, or have you just seen the photos of it on Instagram? The ideal time to visit Ljubljana is from June to September, mostly because the festivals take place in that period. However, I would add the entire fall as a good time for visiting this city. You can certainly […]
Tag Archives | travel with family
Storytelling- word of mouth I’ve only known about Catez Thermal Spa Slovenia from the stories told by a great number of my friends who’d been there. I’ve become so familiar with them that at some point I convinced myself one of those stories was mine as well. However, in reality, it’s not exactly like that. […]
My name is Suzana, and I’m really glad you’re here! I love trying out new things I discover on my journeys. I’ve started my blog so that I could share my passion for cooking, travelling and searching for the new flavours with you. I would like if we could exchange our experiences and ideas we have when preparing various delicious meals. That way, we can learn from each other. So, let’s cook together! ♥♥♥
- Sicily Palermo and Monreale, and the rest of the northern part
- Visit Sicily South Valley of Temples, Agrigento and Piazza Armerina my experiences
- Trip to Sicily eastern and southeastern part review
- How to go round Venice and make the best photos ever?
- Necessary conditions to experience Nassfeld ski slopes in the best way?