Srem or Syrmia I’ve passed through the Syrmia lots of times, but without a stopover. It wasn’t on my tourist map even when I went on a one day trip. That is probably because I didn’t know much about that destination. However, now I am in a better position and I recommend you this trip if […]
Tag Archives | travel guide
My name is Suzana, and I’m really glad you’re here! I love trying out new things I discover on my journeys. I’ve started my blog so that I could share my passion for cooking, travelling and searching for the new flavours with you. I would like if we could exchange our experiences and ideas we have when preparing various delicious meals. That way, we can learn from each other. So, let’s cook together! ♥♥♥
- Cooking school top 5 important things that you will learn
- What is, how to use and how healthy is black garlic?
- How to choose good olive oil in the heap of offered?
- Sicily Palermo and Monreale, and the rest of the northern part
- Visit Sicily South Valley of Temples, Agrigento and Piazza Armerina my experiences