Why to go skiing in Val Gardena? Skiing regions might be roughly divided into two parts: Sella Ronda (separate ski pass), also known as the skiing paradise, 6 hours of skiing, a circular route around the Sella massive (in both directions). Sella Ronda must be planned well so that on your way back you aren’t late for […]
Tag Archives | trails
My name is Suzana, and I’m really glad you’re here! I love trying out new things I discover on my journeys. I’ve started my blog so that I could share my passion for cooking, travelling and searching for the new flavours with you. I would like if we could exchange our experiences and ideas we have when preparing various delicious meals. That way, we can learn from each other. So, let’s cook together! ♥♥♥
- Cooking school top 5 important things that you will learn
- What is, how to use and how healthy is black garlic?
- How to choose good olive oil in the heap of offered?
- Sicily Palermo and Monreale, and the rest of the northern part
- Visit Sicily South Valley of Temples, Agrigento and Piazza Armerina my experiences