Park Postojna cave somehow comes out of the cliché of all those caves that I have already visited. And so many times I was stepping down into so many caves, and they all resembled each other. Dark, humid, and cold … My view is always directed to the beautiful cave jewelry which is hanging above my head […]
Tag Archives | Postojna cave tour
My name is Suzana, and I’m really glad you’re here! I love trying out new things I discover on my journeys. I’ve started my blog so that I could share my passion for cooking, travelling and searching for the new flavours with you. I would like if we could exchange our experiences and ideas we have when preparing various delicious meals. That way, we can learn from each other. So, let’s cook together! ♥♥♥
- Sicily Palermo and Monreale, and the rest of the northern part
- Visit Sicily South Valley of Temples, Agrigento and Piazza Armerina my experiences
- Trip to Sicily eastern and southeastern part review
- How to go round Venice and make the best photos ever?
- Necessary conditions to experience Nassfeld ski slopes in the best way?