Evolution of the Italian cuisine It is difficult to decide where to start when talking about the Italian cuisine. That is something that has lasted for centuries, so it cannot be represented in just a couple of sentences. It has undergone significant changes with the discovery of the New World and the arrival of potato, […]
Tag Archives | mozzarella
My name is Suzana, and I’m really glad you’re here! I love trying out new things I discover on my journeys. I’ve started my blog so that I could share my passion for cooking, travelling and searching for the new flavours with you. I would like if we could exchange our experiences and ideas we have when preparing various delicious meals. That way, we can learn from each other. So, let’s cook together! ♥♥♥
- Cooking school top 5 important things that you will learn
- What is, how to use and how healthy is black garlic?
- How to choose good olive oil in the heap of offered?
- Sicily Palermo and Monreale, and the rest of the northern part
- Visit Sicily South Valley of Temples, Agrigento and Piazza Armerina my experiences