Evolution of the Italian cuisine It is difficult to decide where to start when talking about the Italian cuisine. That is something that has lasted for centuries, so it cannot be represented in just a couple of sentences. It has undergone significant changes with the discovery of the New World and the arrival of potato, […]
Tag Archives | italian trips
What kinds of flavors are those? Typical for Val Gardena is a unique combination of Ladin, Italian and Austrian flavors based on some home (farm) cuisine of their ancestors. The lack of ingredients and poor farming life inspired the housewives to create tasteful dishes. The best winter recipes Must Eat Five dishes you must try, […]
My name is Suzana, and I’m really glad you’re here! I love trying out new things I discover on my journeys. I’ve started my blog so that I could share my passion for cooking, travelling and searching for the new flavours with you. I would like if we could exchange our experiences and ideas we have when preparing various delicious meals. That way, we can learn from each other. So, let’s cook together! ♥♥♥
- Sicily Palermo and Monreale, and the rest of the northern part
- Visit Sicily South Valley of Temples, Agrigento and Piazza Armerina my experiences
- Trip to Sicily eastern and southeastern part review
- How to go round Venice and make the best photos ever?
- Necessary conditions to experience Nassfeld ski slopes in the best way?