New Challenges Mountaineering, hiking-marathon tour in Homolje mountains. Only the most persistent ones manage to do it, not necessarily the strongest ones. It was a new climbing experience, and once again, nature that exists only in Serbia. The magnificent weather, and an even better company, enabled us to have a great time and wish to […]
Tag Archives | hiking
First impressions from climbing in Italy Unfortunately, I skipped cross-country skiing this year, although the trails were magnificent and a large number of people were there (only in Alpe di Suise, there were 80km trail for ambitious skiers). Instead, I went on hiking, as climbing the mountain and acquiring a new experience. What to say […]
My name is Suzana, and I’m really glad you’re here! I love trying out new things I discover on my journeys. I’ve started my blog so that I could share my passion for cooking, travelling and searching for the new flavours with you. I would like if we could exchange our experiences and ideas we have when preparing various delicious meals. That way, we can learn from each other. So, let’s cook together! ♥♥♥
- Sicily Palermo and Monreale, and the rest of the northern part
- Visit Sicily South Valley of Temples, Agrigento and Piazza Armerina my experiences
- Trip to Sicily eastern and southeastern part review
- How to go round Venice and make the best photos ever?
- Necessary conditions to experience Nassfeld ski slopes in the best way?