Hungry eyes Just how hard it is to feed your hungry eyes! The worst thing is that I like this… and that… I would try this… and that… I could mix this with that… a never ending circle. Those hungry eyes of mine are the reason I end up buying all those things I know […]
Tag Archives | fruit
What was our trip to France like? Pretty spicy, refreshed with some new combinations of flavors and aromas from different meridians. There’s one interesting little town in France, that is worth paying a visit, if you’re already in Geneva, or in the neighborhood. You probably wonder what has a French town to do with Switzerland. […]
My name is Suzana, and I’m really glad you’re here! I love trying out new things I discover on my journeys. I’ve started my blog so that I could share my passion for cooking, travelling and searching for the new flavours with you. I would like if we could exchange our experiences and ideas we have when preparing various delicious meals. That way, we can learn from each other. So, let’s cook together! ♥♥♥
- Sicily Palermo and Monreale, and the rest of the northern part
- Visit Sicily South Valley of Temples, Agrigento and Piazza Armerina my experiences
- Trip to Sicily eastern and southeastern part review
- How to go round Venice and make the best photos ever?
- Necessary conditions to experience Nassfeld ski slopes in the best way?