Have you ever been to Ljubljana, or have you just seen the photos of it on Instagram? The ideal time to visit Ljubljana is from June to September, mostly because the festivals take place in that period. However, I would add the entire fall as a good time for visiting this city. You can certainly […]
Tag Archives | europe
Srem or Syrmia I’ve passed through the Syrmia lots of times, but without a stopover. It wasn’t on my tourist map even when I went on a one day trip. That is probably because I didn’t know much about that destination. However, now I am in a better position and I recommend you this trip if […]
My name is Suzana, and I’m really glad you’re here! I love trying out new things I discover on my journeys. I’ve started my blog so that I could share my passion for cooking, travelling and searching for the new flavours with you. I would like if we could exchange our experiences and ideas we have when preparing various delicious meals. That way, we can learn from each other. So, let’s cook together! ♥♥♥
- Sicily Palermo and Monreale, and the rest of the northern part
- Visit Sicily South Valley of Temples, Agrigento and Piazza Armerina my experiences
- Trip to Sicily eastern and southeastern part review
- How to go round Venice and make the best photos ever?
- Necessary conditions to experience Nassfeld ski slopes in the best way?