Your own or somebody else’s For me, there’s nothing more beautiful than visiting beaches by boat. The perfect destination for that is Lefkada, because of its coast. For this kind of enjoyment you don’t have to have your own boat, you can rent it or borrow it from your neighbors 🙂 Lefkada’s beaches with or without […]
Tag Archives | egremni earthquake
My name is Suzana, and I’m really glad you’re here! I love trying out new things I discover on my journeys. I’ve started my blog so that I could share my passion for cooking, travelling and searching for the new flavours with you. I would like if we could exchange our experiences and ideas we have when preparing various delicious meals. That way, we can learn from each other. So, let’s cook together! ♥♥♥
- Cooking school top 5 important things that you will learn
- What is, how to use and how healthy is black garlic?
- How to choose good olive oil in the heap of offered?
- Sicily Palermo and Monreale, and the rest of the northern part
- Visit Sicily South Valley of Temples, Agrigento and Piazza Armerina my experiences