Your own or somebody else’s For me, there’s nothing more beautiful than visiting beaches by boat. The perfect destination for that is Lefkada, because of its coast. For this kind of enjoyment you don’t have to have your own boat, you can rent it or borrow it from your neighbors 🙂 Lefkada’s beaches with or without […]
Tag Archives | egremni beach
My name is Suzana, and I’m really glad you’re here! I love trying out new things I discover on my journeys. I’ve started my blog so that I could share my passion for cooking, travelling and searching for the new flavours with you. I would like if we could exchange our experiences and ideas we have when preparing various delicious meals. That way, we can learn from each other. So, let’s cook together! ♥♥♥
- Sicily Palermo and Monreale, and the rest of the northern part
- Visit Sicily South Valley of Temples, Agrigento and Piazza Armerina my experiences
- Trip to Sicily eastern and southeastern part review
- How to go round Venice and make the best photos ever?
- Necessary conditions to experience Nassfeld ski slopes in the best way?