Good presentation- half the way to client’s stomach There was another Cheese festival in Belgrade yesterday, the 5th one, but who’s counting. The more the merrier 🙂 This time the rush to Savamala and Mixer House Belgrade began on Sunday, about 12:30 am. Second halftime. I thought everyone was tired, so there won’t be crowd. However, I […]
Tag Archives | Cheese festival
My name is Suzana, and I’m really glad you’re here! I love trying out new things I discover on my journeys. I’ve started my blog so that I could share my passion for cooking, travelling and searching for the new flavours with you. I would like if we could exchange our experiences and ideas we have when preparing various delicious meals. That way, we can learn from each other. So, let’s cook together! ♥♥♥
- Sicily Palermo and Monreale, and the rest of the northern part
- Visit Sicily South Valley of Temples, Agrigento and Piazza Armerina my experiences
- Trip to Sicily eastern and southeastern part review
- How to go round Venice and make the best photos ever?
- Necessary conditions to experience Nassfeld ski slopes in the best way?