Soups and bouillon
Sauteed cabbage and turkey is yet another one of my go to recipes when I start with the spring cleaning, getting rid of any extras around my hips, thighs and...
Meatballs and the tomato soup are two dishes that are often prepared in our home. This venture of mine was how to combine these two dishes into one and not...
My name is Suzana, and I’m really glad you’re here! I love trying out new things I discover on my journeys. I’ve started my blog so that I could share my passion for cooking, travelling and searching for the new flavours with you. I would like if we could exchange our experiences and ideas we have when preparing various delicious meals. That way, we can learn from each other. So, let’s cook together! ♥♥♥
- Sicily Palermo and Monreale, and the rest of the northern part
- Visit Sicily South Valley of Temples, Agrigento and Piazza Armerina my experiences
- Trip to Sicily eastern and southeastern part review
- How to go round Venice and make the best photos ever?
- Necessary conditions to experience Nassfeld ski slopes in the best way?