Romesco Dip Spanish old-fashioned romesco dip…why not? It’s pepper season now, so it’s worth trying out this recipe. It’s the right moment to enjoy its full taste. Fresh markets all over...
What to eat for breakfast? A lot of people have trouble deciding between two, or three choices for breakfast, and I sometimes don’t even have the faintest idea, other than...
1st option: A salad dish or a spread Avocado, tuna and boiled eggs A healthy recipe rich in protein. In order to make the healthiest meal possible, I used tuna...
My name is Suzana, and I’m really glad you’re here! I love trying out new things I discover on my journeys. I’ve started my blog so that I could share my passion for cooking, travelling and searching for the new flavours with you. I would like if we could exchange our experiences and ideas we have when preparing various delicious meals. That way, we can learn from each other. So, let’s cook together! ♥♥♥
- Sicily Palermo and Monreale, and the rest of the northern part
- Visit Sicily South Valley of Temples, Agrigento and Piazza Armerina my experiences
- Trip to Sicily eastern and southeastern part review
- How to go round Venice and make the best photos ever?
- Necessary conditions to experience Nassfeld ski slopes in the best way?