The wonders of Fruska gora Get to know Serbia so that you would love it more! I will begin the adventures throughout Serbia with the story of Fruska gora and the mountaineers, at the crack of the dawn, at 7 a.m. (early birds would surely sleep during the bus ride). I have to admit that […]
Blog | Fruška gora
My name is Suzana, and I’m really glad you’re here! I love trying out new things I discover on my journeys. I’ve started my blog so that I could share my passion for cooking, travelling and searching for the new flavours with you. I would like if we could exchange our experiences and ideas we have when preparing various delicious meals. That way, we can learn from each other. So, let’s cook together! ♥♥♥
- Visit Sicily South Valley of Temples, Agrigento and Piazza Armerina my experiences
- Trip to Sicily eastern and southeastern part review
- How to go round Venice and make the best photos ever?
- Necessary conditions to experience Nassfeld ski slopes in the best way?
- Test yourself is the Nassfeld ski resort made just for you?