Nassfeld ski slopes We have already decided for this accommodation. And now it is time to mention everything you will need to have a great time skiing in Nassfeld. What attracted us is the 110 km worth of ski slopes, which are most often categorized as red ski slopes. And also including 30-odd ski lifts. I believe […]
Blog | Austria
Do you have some minimal conditions that a place you choose to travel to should satisfy? I may be a bit spoiled when it comes to that. It’s not so much about the rooms, or the accommodation… but the food, i.e. how and what people eat there, is very important to me. That is why […]
My name is Suzana, and I’m really glad you’re here! I love trying out new things I discover on my journeys. I’ve started my blog so that I could share my passion for cooking, travelling and searching for the new flavours with you. I would like if we could exchange our experiences and ideas we have when preparing various delicious meals. That way, we can learn from each other. So, let’s cook together! ♥♥♥
- Sicily Palermo and Monreale, and the rest of the northern part
- Visit Sicily South Valley of Temples, Agrigento and Piazza Armerina my experiences
- Trip to Sicily eastern and southeastern part review
- How to go round Venice and make the best photos ever?
- Necessary conditions to experience Nassfeld ski slopes in the best way?